HR Assistant - Immediate start - Enhanced DBS required
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum / £11.28 - £13.33 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8.30am-5pm (37.5 hours)
My client is an Academy and they are looking for a HR Assistant to join them on a temporary assignment for 4 weeks, with the possibility of an extension. Working as part of a friendly, collaborative and experienced team, you will be working on-site at their office in Croydon, and you'll be supporting their HR team. This will include providing ongoing support to the Head of HR and HR Business Partners with HR projects, payroll, benefits, absence reporting, probation and performance management.
Skills & Experience required:
- Prior experience of working within a busy HR environment
- Experience of working in an Academy, School or University environment would be desirable
- Keen interested in HR
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised with the ability to prioritise
- Strong communicator with the ability develop and maintain professional relationships at all levels
Please note, you must have a DBS and must meet the minimum criteria in order for me to put you forward.
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.