We are looking for a candidate with strong customer service experience/skills to join our client NHS England as a HR Advisor. These are long - term temporary roles with extension possible subject to business requirements.
If you have strong communication/people/customer service skills (verbal and written) then this may be the role for you. If you have a HR background or want to establish a career in the HR industry this could also be a great pathway! Would be open to speak with recent HR graduates
The HR/OD team are a really close knit team so you would be joining a fantastic working environment
Location: Working from home but then a hybrid model will be introduced where you will work some days in the office and some days at home. The offices are based in Leeds city centre LS1
Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours a week - 9-5 (can be flexible)
Assignment length: End of December 2021 but will most likely be extended subject to business requirements
Salary: £9.09 but raises to £10.09 per hour after 12 weeks (19,675)
NHS England and NHS Improvement are working together as a new single organisation to better support the NHS to deliver improved care for patients.
This role will be part of the HR/OD team
The HR & OD Function will provide a single comprehensive HR & OD service across the Organisation. It will support senior leaders and line managers to recruit, retain, deploy and develop the Organisations workforce, and develop and implement HR & OD policies and practice to enable a healthy high performing organisation that is diverse and inclusive.
As a HR Assistants, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the HR & OD Function and wider Organisation. They will deliver an effective and competent level of receptionist and/or clerical support and consistently deliver a "client-focused" service which promotes good customer service and effective working relationships.
Reporting into the HR & OD Operations Officer they will have specific responsibility for the following:
- Providing an efficient, effective and customer focussed operational HR & OD service supporting managers and staff across the Organisation;
- Providing systems support, data entry as well as administrative duties to ensure that an effective set of workforce systems are in place;
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised, within defined policies and procedures to set timescales;
- Inputting into, monitoring and printing reports from computerised systems;
- Carrying out other appropriate delegated duties as required;
- Supporting and guiding users in the use of workforce systems; and
- Assisting with all aspects of key internal processes such as Establishment Control, Work Structures, Self Service, Workflow, Expenses, Business Intelligence and Reporting
Desirable skills and experience:
- Strong customer service background
- Great written and verbal communication
- Be able to work at a fast pace
- HR background but this is not essential
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or send your CV directly to myself