We are currently recruiting for a full time HR Assistant, to support our clients operational venues and effectively manage the employee lifecycle.
£9.50 hourly rate
08:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
3 month assignment initially, with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate!
* Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties working in partnership with our external HR and Payroll partners
* Accurately compile and update employee records on our people systems
* Process administration for the employee lifecycle (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, leavers etc)
* Compile data and prepare regular reports on the activities related to the employee lifecycle
* Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, audits, surveys etc) and take minutes
* Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
* Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, holidays, leavers, etc)
* Provide basic advice and support for managers on policy and process
* Basic knowledge of UK employment law
* A HR qualification and/or recent experience in a similar role
* MS Office applications practical experience, with a strong working knowledge of Excel for reporting
* Efficient and organised to effectively prioritise and manage workload
* Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
* Accurate and fast notetaking skills
Located 5 minutes out of the city centre, at Brunswick Business Park.
If this sounds like you, please apply and we will be in touch!