HR Assistant - NHS Digital
Pay Rate - £11.53ph
Hours- Monday - Friday 9-5/8-4 (flexible core hours)
Location- Leeds (Hybrid working - at least 1 day in the office per week)
Brook Street are looking for a HR assistant to work for our client, NHS Digital. This is a temporary position for at least 6 months with potential extention.
You will be the 'front door' service for the HR function and will provide administration of self service, HR advice in response to queries and specialist case work. It's a busy and rewarding role and to succeed you will need to be customer focused with great attention to detail.
As part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for a variety of HR and Payroll related processes and policies for employees, providing a customer focused service
- Undertaking a variety of HR and payroll related administration activities including on-boarding, new starters, leavers, absences, family leave, benefits and pensions
- Ensuring that all NHS Digital HR and payroll processes are adhered to and championing exceptional data quality and record keeping
- You will be part of a wider HR Operations function that supports the delivery of business outcomes by aligning to the People Strategy.
- A high level of attention to detail whilst working at speed
- An appreciation of why accuracy with HR data is important
- Experience of having handled personal data and information in a professional manner with integrity
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with excellent communication skills
- An understanding of general HR policies
- Experience of handling difficult situations calmly and contributing to finding a way forward
- Previous experience in a HR Assistant, Payroll or similar role
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!