Job title: HR Assistant
Hours: Part-time, spread out throughout Monday to Friday but can be negotiated - 22.5hrs in total
Location: Hull (Hybrid role) - can work from home, must attend office at least 1 a week
Salary: £10.61 - £12.82 per hour (depending on experience)
**PLEASE NOTE - MUST BE FLEXIBLE/TRAVEL TO OTHER BRANCHES WHEN NEEDED (GOOLE, DONCASTER AND BRIDLINGTON**
We are looking for a HR Assistant to join one of our clients based in Hull.
- To support the delivery and monitoring of workforce and human resource procedures and systems in identified services and across the organisation.
- To support and make recommendations on the continuous improvement within procedures.
- To compile HR data and produce reports on specified areas at required frequency.
- To maintain and update electronic filing systems and databases associated with HR records, in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain an up to date working knowledge of conditions of service for employees employed within the Sector.
- To support Managers on the application of the organisations HR policies and procedures.
- To support and where appropriate participate in recruitment and selection activities as directed to ensure effective administration and compliance with organisations Recruitment and Selection policy and procedure.
- Ensure that all pre-employment checks are carried out for all posts. This consists of DBS, identity checks, OCH and professional registration.
- To liaise with managers, the Health & Safety Coordinator, the administrative and finance teams and other appropriate persons to ensure HR procedures are coordinated and delivered effectively.
- To assist in the production of the annual workforce development plan and overarching Strategy
- Administer departmental related paperwork relating to an individual's employment
- To support the preparation and actioning of appropriate employment processes
- To ensure all records on bank workers are kept and up to date
- Ensure all new staff are booked onto the Induction programme
- Support the delivery of the Induction to new staff
- Support managers with employee relations meetings
- Liaise with the training and development department when required
- Experience of working within a HR function
- Experience of HR policies and procedures
- Educated to GCSE standard
- CIPD Level 3
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to liaise effectively with others
- Good time management
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively,
- verbally and in writing
- Effective IT skills e.g., Google workspace
- Excellent record keeping skills