My client is seeking an experienced and confident HR Assistant to join their great team in central Woking. This is ongoing temporary position (minimum of 6 months) situated in a great location.
You will be responsible to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the HR team, to enable the HR team to provide a high quality and comprehensive service to the employees of the company.
1. Answering the general HR phone number
2. Preparing interview paperwork
3. Preparing Contracts of Employment and undertaking pre-employment checks for new hires
4. Dealing with recruitment queries
5. Responsibility for the general HR email account
6. Pre-authorisation of invoices
7. Assisting with payroll administration
8. Scanning and indexing
9. Dealing with the post
10. Sickness administration
11. Managing the probation process
12. Assisting with induction of new employees
13. General administration to assist the HR team.
The ideal candidate will have:
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent communications skills - able to communicate clearly, appropriately and confidently with a wide range of people, in person, by telephone and by email
Excellent IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to work on own initiative
Use of an HR system
Providing administrative support to a busy team
Experience of customer service
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration. Interviews are being held on Tuesday 19th and Thursday 21st March. Start date 01st April.