Do you want to work for a big global blue chip company With a worldwide presence, that continues to build on their member firms' successes thanks to our clear vision, maintained values, and our people.
This role requires someone from an HR assistant back ground, who is used to a fast moving high volume operation. You will be in a team of 50 so a team player is a must with excellent communication who loves to follow process.
Below is a what the ideal candidate will have.
- Process internal transfers and secondments by updating SAP and producing emails from correspondence;
- Manage the extension and termination processes for employees on Fixed Term Contracts (FTCs), ensuring PLs adhere to guidelines, producing necessary letters and updating the SAP system accordingly;
- Process resignations, updating SAP, sending correspondence to all parties and identifying employees eligible for exit interviews;
- Manage retirement and death in service cases with sensitivity;
- Provide support to HR Business Contacts with redundancy programmes, including the preparation of settlement agreements and the provision of employee Information;
- Manage maternity cases from the commencement of maternity leave through to the return to work, providing advice and assistance on the policy and process, ensuring that every maternity leaver has a positive experience and is provided with useful and timely information about their entitlements;
- Process requests for other family-friendly processes including parental leave, paternity leave, adoption and fostering leave;
- Identify complex flexible working cases and requests that fall outside of policy and work with the HR Business Contacts and Employment Law Advisory Team to resolve.
Please give me a call or email if you want to find out more Chris at Brook Street.