We are a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, we employ 189,000 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
The salary is £23,500.00 and you will be working 9:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
The benefits includes Leisure Bank, overtime, free lunch, pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
To apply for this role, you will need to have the following previous experiences.
- Have used SAP or equivalent HR system.
- Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Previous experience hiring on board.
Your duties will include:
- Manage the end to end onboarding process, answering or escalating, where appropriate, any questions from the business or new joiner.
- Coordinate all pre-employment screening activities, both internally and alongside our 3rd party provider, to ensure compliance with our company requirements.
- Ensuring all records and documentation are accurately recorded and compliant with the company requirements, including RTW checks
- Manage the Visa applications for international joiners to within the business.
- You will be expected to be accountable and proactive, ensuring all queries are resolved accurately and within SLA, escalating where appropriate to the Team Leader.
- Take personal responsibility to adhere to our ISO standards.
If you wish to apply for this role, please attached your CV and you will be contacted soon.