WoW!! Fantastic opportunity has opened up in Watford for a blue chip company, which has great benefits and a competitive salary for an HR assistant to be part of their advisory team.
As part of the advisory team you will be looking after the employee lifecycle from start to finish such as arranging interviews, screening, immigration, on boarding, providing ad hoc HR Advise, assisting with calendar activities and all contractual changes.
The role is very much suited to a people person who can communicate at all levels with an excellent eye for detail. Using your analytical skills you will be required to do ad hoc reporting across various bespoke systems. A background in HR would support your application or proven background in customer services.
- Proven background in a HR shared services or customer services environment
- An ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels;
- High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a highly pressurised client centric environment;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal;
- The ability to influence and confidently negotiate at all levels;
- Good organisational, literacy and numeracy skills;
- The ability to prioritise workload in a high pressure, autonomous environment; and
- Good proficiency with IT Office, including: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. as well as SAP HR, Success Factors or equivalent HR system.
Please click to apply or give Chris from Brook Street Watford a call or an email to find out more!