HR Associate/HR Administrator - Immediate start!
Salary: £94.24 per day (£24,502)
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm (40 hours)
Are you an experienced HR professional with experience in managing the employee lifecycle from start to finish?
Have you worked in a HR function within a Financial services organisation?
My client is looking for a HR Associate/HR Administrator to join them on a full time, three-month temporary contract. You will be responsible for the administrative tasks of the onboarding and offboarding processes, including right to work checks, background screening and health management checks.
- Drafting of calculations and documentation related to redundancy activity as required
- Assisting with auditing other life cycle documentation as required
- Liaising with hiring managers, HR Managers and Talent Acquisition partners as key onboarding stakeholders
- Scope to become involved in other employee life cycle activities as capacity allows
What we are looking for:
- Proven high quality administrative experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience of working in a HR position within a financial services organisation would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organise own work and prioritise workload with minimal supervision
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.