Brook Street are delighted to be supporting their client on their search for a Temporary HR Business Analyst.
This exciting opportunity would include working for a leading Educational facility in the heart of Slough on a temporary contract of around 3months.
Do you have a passion for development and improvement? Strong Analytical skills and a key eye for detail? Have you got knowledge of iTrent systems?
If all the above apply this could be an opportunity for you!
Desired skills for this role:
- Working knowledge within Hr, Analytics and improvement.
- Strong Administration and communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft packages and strong ICT knowledge
- Ability to analyse and identify areas of improvement in current functioning systems
- A key eye for detail
The main duties of this role are listed but not limited to the below:
- Analyse the current HR functions with the view of developing processes
- Identify areas of improvement to benefit the business and escalate accordingly
- Support IT with technical developments to support system improvement
- Explore and advise on ways to enhance management reporting information
- Coordinate with the necessary
- Assist in the provision of accurate survey data and completion of Freedom of Information requests.
- Support in quality control processes
- Support with the training of best practice for iTrent systems
Due to the nature of this role the successful employee will require a DBS Enhanced, preferably on the update service.
This temporary role will pay up to £17ph depending on experience for a 22.2hours a week between the hours of 8.30am-5pm (over 4 days).
Your pay will be paid weekly in arrears and you will also accrue holiday while on assignment with us.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please apply online!