Are you an HR Business Partner with expertise in complex change management, TUPE projects and Employee Relations? Have you reassessed your position since the pandemic and want to give back by working for a charity? Then look no further...!
We are currently supporting a mental health charity with offices across the UK, seeking an HR Business Partner to join them on a full time permanent basis. Location is flexible across the South of the UK and remote working options are available. Their head office is based in North London so London based applicants happy to work from the office will also be welcomed. Some travel and occasional overnight stays will be required once safe to do so.
A salary range of £43,487-£47,973 is on offer, which will be determined by experience and location (London allowance available for those based in London and commuting to the office once safe to).
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be available immediately or at very short notice, and display the following skills and expertise:
- Background or experience in complex change management
- Understanding (and ideally experience of) TUPE, mergers & acquisitions
- Project management
- CIPD qualified (level 5+)
- Educated to Degree level or comparable experience
- Strong working knowledge of Employee Relations
- Leadership skills (as you'll have an HR Advisor reporting into you)
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Successfully managing organisational change
- Handling complex redundancies and restructures in a regulated environment
- Aligning resources to ensure service delivery is effective and sustainable
- Development and implementation of people projects including reward, policies and engagement
- Directly managing an HR Advisor
Interviews are being held on Monday 1st March so do not delay! Apply now and we will be in touch immediately.