Brook Street (UK) Ltd is working with our Belfast client to recruit an Hr Business Partner for their growing business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide a comprehensive support and advisory service to line managers and employees on HR management issues, including recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment, absence management and disciplinary/grievance matters.
* The post holder will be required to work flexibly and collaboratively with relevant internal and external stakeholders and contribute to the management and development of services, which comply with legislation and regulatory requirements, and typify best practice.
* Provide leadership in your area of expertise and support staff ensuring personal development through the appraisal process to achieve team and personal objectives
* Develop and maintain effective staff and industrial relations.
* Contribute to the ongoing development of our HR Information System (HRIS) and ensure the system operates to its full potential for the benefit of management and employees.
* Supervision of employees through daily workflow, regular and timely supervision meetings, flag and assist in addressing under performance and apply the Association's employee policies and procedures
* Assist with the provision of relevant performance management information to meet organisational requirements including recruitment/turnover, training, exit data, sickness and absence, employee surveys and other performance data as and when required.
* Red flag HRIS system issues and actively work to resolve issues internally prior to contacting external provider to seek resolution.
* Supervise and mentor employees as and when required, including undertaking internal audit activities of relevant employee information / files.
* Deputise for Senior HR Business Partner as and when requested.
Full spec available on application.
Applicants for this role should have previous relevant HR experience.
Salary will start on £ 26,470 (based on 37 hours per week)
If you are interested please send CV via the apply link