Are you an experienced HR professional looking for a new challenge?
If so, then Brook Street are recruiting for the ideal role for you! We are searching for an experienced and qualified HR professional to work with our established NHS client based in Coventry. In this initial 6-month temporary role, you will be supporting all elements of the HR advisory and employee relations service offering a vital support service to all who work through this NHS trust.
Role - HR Business Partner
Location - Hybrid (1 day in Coventry per week/4 days working from home)
Pay - £16.97 per hour (first 12-weeks), £20.49 per hour (after 12-weeks)
Hours - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Duration - initially 6 months with potential extension
This role will be working on a hybrid model of office working and working from home. You will be working in the Coventry office 1 day a week, with the occasional need to travel to the Newcastle or London offices.
Candidate Requirements -
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience within a HRBP/HR Advisory role
- Natural communicator who can navigate difficult conversations effectively
- Good level of IT competency
- Ability to travel to the Coventry office when required
Role Responsibilities -
- Supporting with the HR advisory and employee relations service
- Reviewing and drafting policies and procedures
- Delivering training to workforce on complex HR issues with confidence
- Handle sensitive information and navigate difficult conversations around HR issues
- Offer support to the wider HR team as required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the HR team of this great NHS trust. The role will suit candidates looking for a new challenge and HR professionals looking to further their career.
This role is 37.5 hours per week, 9am-5pm, however flexibility on these hours will be considered 3for the right candidate.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role then apply now!