An excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner has arisen with our Bradford based client.
Within the role you will aid with the delivery of organisational strategy, through the delivery of the people plan. Providing strategically focused solutions and leading the HR agenda as a business partner to a vast and complex business area.
- Partnering with leadership teams , providing strategic HR solutions to drive and support business goals
- Providing coaching techniques and providing advice on options, impact and risk
- Working with leadership teams to develop and implement people plans, driving engagement and improving performance
- Act as a key contact for the HR Centres of Excellence for Directors and Senior Leaders, contracting with HR colleagues to ensure provision of a full HR service to the business
- Indepth reporting and analysis of trend and other data
- Working alongside other HR members towards continuous improvement
- Supporting the design phase of change programmes, providing HR support within the build and implantation phases of Operational Development ensuring Operating Model principles and strategic development are aligned
- Providing advice and coaching to leaders, influencing culture changes
- Partnering with the Change teams, ensuring consultations are managed and follow the company guidelines for change governance
- Collaborating with other HRBPs to ensure interdependencies are identified and addressed
- Any other duties as reasonably required in line with skills, knowledge and experience to contribute to the company`s wider success
We`re looking with a candidate with at least ten years` experience within HRBP/Management with Operational experience, with a strong understanding across a broad spectrum of HR specialisms. Substantial experience within HR Operations is also essential.
If you have the above experience, alongside a motivated, solutions focused attitude and are looking to work for a worthwhile employer, please apply now.
Our client offers a salary of up to £56,000
Excellent benefits package
If you`d like to know more, please contact Katie on 01274 331200 or apply online and I`ll get back to you.