Are you a Human Resources professional with experience of HR Change & Transformation?
We're working with a recognised employer of choice in Cardiff during a period of transformation, which has led to there being an interim, temporary opportunity for a Human Resources professional to develop their skills whilst providing structured HR support.
The role will be varied and will feature a number of unique circumstances that may not have met the successful candidate before but there is an outstanding HR Manager supporting the development of this department.
Day to day duties include:
- Taking calls from managers within the business and offering advice
- Dealing with varied situations, assisting managers with their query
- Escalating queries that are emergencies
- Looking through past data to collate a report on issues
- Help shape the HR function moving forward
We are looking for somebody with
- HR experience
- CIPD preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to workload
- Interpersonal skills and able to offer reassurance to colleagues during times of change
This role is a temporary position for an undefined length of time, as the HR transformation project commences and develops.
For more information, please contact Rachel Cherry in our Cardiff office on (029) 2034 5153.