Are you looking for a new challenge within HR?
Are you committed to delivering excellent service? Can you work within a fast-paced busy environment? Are you organised and willing to use your own initiative?
Job title: HR - Coordinator
Location: Cambridge, Waterbeach
Hours: Full-time 37 hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 17:00am (but open to being flexible)
Potential Start date: 16/05/2022
Pay: £13ph - £16ph
**Temporary position, on going until August 2022**
Role Overview: Being a key part of the HR Team, providing first point of contact for technical, employment enquiries from managers and employees and, administrative support to the Human Resources and Organisational Development Team.
- Must be able to transport self to undertake home visits, attend meetings etc
- Organise and co-ordinate Learning and Development activities including liaison with training providers, internal facilities, delegates and managers. Maintain accurate records of attendees and, collation of delegate feedback.
- Process key HR/Payroll transactions, including starters, variations, and leavers.
- To ensure proactive monitoring and tracking of sickness data.
- Assisting the Senior HR Advisor with any day-to-day administration requirements.
- Good IT Microsoft Knowledge
- Previous experience within a HR role
- Knowledge of basic employment legislation
- 4 GCSE's or equivalent qualification level, to include Maths and English/proven literacy and numeracy
- NVQ Level 3 in Administration
- CIPD personnel practice qualification i.e., CPP or equivalent
If the above is what you're looking for then APPLY today or contact Kara Wright at Brook Street, Peterborough on 07483 369520 or email for further information!