Brook street are delighted to be recruiting for our large public sector client in their search for x2 HR Coordinators to work from home.
Home working with all equipment provided.
Full time - Monday to Friday - 37 hours
Duration - 3 months temporary up until the end of March 2022 (possible extension)
Pay rate - £11.53 per hour (paid weekly)
Start date - Jan 2022
Full training provided (Job specific)
Must be able to pass compliance checks and provide all the correct eligibility to work in the UK including 3 years of referencing.
Must be able to start in Jan 2022
Must have a suitable space to work from home
HR background is preferable;
- Good working experience of HR processes and activities, including query response and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience of delivering on key performance indicators.
- Experience of dealing with and measuring volume queries and information flows.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to suit different audiences.
- Good organisational skills.
Main duties - undertaking Pre employment checks / on-boarding.
Oversee the effective work flow, work distribution, productivity and continual improvement of the HR Services team, reporting to the HR Advisor. Continual improvement project support on the team and oversight of ongoing admin team development training needs.
Please apply below for further information on this role. We would love to hear from you!
Please note that due to large volumes of applications - we not be able to get back to everyone.