An established not for profit organisation based in Cardiff is taking the important step to appoint an HR, Finance & Operations Manager on a permanent basis. This is a truly unique organisation which exists to improve the lives of people throughout the world, championing change and delivering advocacy, training & support to vulnerable people.
You do not need a CIPD or ACCA / AAT qualification but these would be advantageous. Experience is more important than qualification for this post.
- Work or an organisation that genuinely has a positive impact on people's lives
- Generous annual leave allowance (33 days inc. Bank Holidays)
- Manage Finance, Administration & HR functions
- Oversee recruitment
- Oversee budgeting and reporting
- Ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are met
- Excellent IT skills are essential
- Experience of HR & Finance management
- Reporting writing & analysis
- Payroll procedures experience
- Leadership experience
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff office.