We have a great opportunity to work for a Client that works for the Government. The HR Finance and Procurement Officer will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. Supporting HR colleagues in the Purchase to Pay process of all goods and services required to deliver the HR function.
The pay rate will be £15.53 an hour, and this will be a temporary assignment for approximately 6 months; Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week; flexible working (you can work from home or from the office).
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying, and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and experience:
- Finance, Procurement or HR experience
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Public sector experience
Please note, all applicants if successful will need to undergo a full pre-employment check, including a DBS check and we will need to obtain 3 years` worth of referencing.