Are you an experienced HR advisor?
Are you CIPD qualified level 5 or do you have the equivalent experience?
Do you have experience in employee relations?
Then this may be the role for you!
This role is a fixed term contract
The job role:
- Provide advice to leaders and team members on HR policies and procedures, responding to queries via phone email or in person,
- Develops business relationships with an assigned client group, developing resourcing/people plans for each area,
- Co-ordinates and provided support on employee relations activities,
- Attend client audits,
- Support Cyclical processes; talent assessments etc.
- Coordinate and participate in HR or general projects which may relate to workday and system testing.
- Experience as a HR Adviser in a commercial environment
- CIPD Qualified level 5 or equivalent experience
- Experience in employee relations
- Ability to handle multiple cases
- Experience in providing accurate and confident HR advice whilst business partnering with stakeholders at all levels
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritise a number of conflicting demanding workloads
- Experience with HRIS systems and MI
- Experience of coordinating or participating in HR projects
- Multi-site, international or regulatory environmental experience preferred
26 days holidays plus bank holidays, medical insurance, pension scheme, disability cover, life cover, Gym facilities and childcare vouchers.
If you would like further information on this role please contact Laura on 01904 888800