Our client is a lovely high profile charity based the SE1 who are actively looking for a new person to join their HR Helpdesk team
Your role is being the 1st point of contact fro all internal and external HR enquiries and dealing with a wide range of issues covering all aspects of HR and finding solutions to problems and escalating more complex issues to senior colleagues.
You will track and coordinate all cases until they are closed off and take ownership to ensure everything is resolved as quickly as possible.
They need you if you have..
Proven experience in an HR operational role carrying out HR administrative tasks, including the inputting and processing of data.
Knowledge of HR policies, processes and procedures, and legislation; and experience of their application
Working towards CIPD professional qualification or show a willingness to work towards CIPD/appropriate professional qualification.
A passionate, enthusiastic and positive approach to customer care gained through experience of working in a contact centre or shared services environment.
* Demonstrable experience of supporting customers in a responsive, empathetic and engaging manner.
* Confident, person centric communication skills demonstrated by experience of communicating verbally and in writing with employees at all levels.
* Able to prioritise work under rapidly changing, pressure-filled conditions whilst maintaining a positive customer experience.
* Ability to proactively organise own workload and using own initiative.
* Experience of working as part of a team, sharing a team workload and contributing to shared goals.
* Excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar.
* Excellent general IT skills.
* Good general education to NVQ level 2 or equivalent
* Consistently approaches work with passion and a positive constructive attitude.
The role is immediately available so if you have the relevant skills and experience on an HR helpdesk or similar HR role please apply ASAP