Brook Street are currently recruiting for two HR Administrators to work on a full time basis with Northamptonshire Police working from their Headquarters.
The positions available are offered on a full time basis (37 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5pm and 8:30am - 4:30pm on Fridays) and although these contracts are initially on a temporary basis, for the right candidate a permanent position may be offered. The pay rate is £9.58 per hour.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Administration and processing of all documents and correspondence undertaken by the HR department, dealing with all tasks in a timely manner
- Producing reports of relevant activities (e.g. MI reports)
- Assist in the arrangement and running of assessment programmes
- Develop and maintain the filing and information system
- Handling confidential information appropriately and sensitively
The successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Able to maintain accuracy and attention to detail under strict time deadlines
- Able to plan and prioritise workloads
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The ideal candidate will have worked in an environment where data protection and GDPR policies must be observed and able to minute-take.
Please submit your CV to this advert if you are interested in this vacancy.
If you are successfully interviewed and selected for this role, please note you will need to go through police vetting prior to starting in the position which can take several weeks.