HR Manager for Bristol or Taunton!
Have you got a proven record shaping and managing Human Resources Services?
And have you got a high amount of experience as a HR Manager?
If this sounds like you so far then Brook Street would be very interested in hearing from you!
We have an exciting role located in either our clients Bristol or Taunton Office as a HR Manager where you will be responsible for all HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues)
You must have a full driving license and own car as the ability to travel between office location may be expected.
To be consider for the role of HR Manager you must have:
- Experience as a HR Manager
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard
- A CIPD qualification or equivalent occupational experience
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- The ability to originate and lead organisational strategies in HR
- Experience in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance
- Ability to write (as necessary), plan and direct the development and maintenance of training programmes for all levels of staff
- Knowledge and experience of introducing new ideas to improve employee engagement
- Experience in talent management, succession planning and development and writing and delivering training programmes appropriate to the needs of employees and the business.
The salary for this role will be up to £50,000 depending on the experience you have had as a HR Manager and is a full-time permanent role with working hours being Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm with flexibility on hours!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to be consider for the HR Manager then please contact Clea at Brook Street on 0117 948 6313 or send your CV or APPLY NOW!!!