Role: HR Manager required for a 1 Year Maternity Cover
To have a background in Oil, Gas or Marine Industry
Seeking a candidate who is CIPD qualified and currently works as an HR Advisor.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
1. Co-ordinate local practices, policies and processes to ensure PoCF are compliant with legislation and local market conditions.
2. Oversee the annual performance management process.
3. Ensure resourcing is conducted within the agreed and approved organisational structure and keeps appropriate organisation charts up to date.
4. Manage the recruitment process and advise management on recruitment and selection strategies.
5. Advise PoCF management on HR matters.
6. Support performance management, capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary as required.
7. Work with the Health & Safety team to maintain the training & development plan and monitor the training budgets in conjunction with finance.
8. Liaises with external agencies, unions and statutory bodies where applicable to keep up to date on best practice HR and employment legal issues.
9. Promote the HR Strategy with the CEO to develop the organisation in line with company vision, mission & values.
10. Encourage employee engagement with the business and ensures employee concerns are being heard in management decisions.
11. Produce monthly HR updates and HR Board reports as required, work with the marketing function on developing staff communications and maintain internal notices and notice board communications; and other duties as required from time to time in order to meet the needs of the business.