We are proud to be supporting a global automotive supplier with their recruitment for a HR Manager in a position which is based in a fantastic facility in Telford.
As an ideal candidate you will CIPD Level 5 or above and will have gained relevant experience in a manufacturing or automotive environment or similar.
Reporting to the General Manager, the HR Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of HR initiatives and strategies across the company. The HR Manager is expected to contribute at both a strategic and operational level in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support the business needs, in addition to providing a customer focused HR service. The HR Manager will also be responsible, with the support of the Health, Safety and Environmental Team, for maintaining all Health, Safety, Environmental and Ergonomic standards across the company.
- Provide professional advice and support to leaders on all aspects of people management
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with all employees, department managers, Management Team members, direct reports, committees and teams so each will feel comfortable seeking support for HR related issues
- Maintain high profile with Team Members on plant floor and be a strong advocate to ensure timely resolution of Team Member concerns and issues
- Develop, implement and oversee all HR systems, including hiring, performance management, training & development, health & Safety, environmental, and other HR systems required.
- Influence the development, implementation of, or changes, to labour relation strategies and drive any resulting programs or strategies as assigned
- Effectively builds and fosters high performing teams by ensuring teamwork.
- Provide leadership to the Human Resources Team
- Responsible to oversee the workforce Planning, using demographic information to analyse workforce requirements over a long-term basis.
- Works closely with the leadership team to understand business requirements/changes as it pertains to workforce planning
- Analyse future resourcing needs based on the business plan and build sustainable internal succession pipelines through talent management strategies and development programs
You will also
- Establish and maintain effective policies and procedures for the division to ensure fair and consistent treatment of all employees, including overseeing all matters pertaining to the application of hiring and advancements, progressive discipline, termination, lay-off or recalls, health and safety, or any other employee relations issue that may arise
- Responsible for overseeing the development and administration of Education and Training programs in a variety of formats including E-learning, classroom, hands-on, role playing, etc. The Human Resources Manager in cooperation with the L&D Partner develops, coordinates and/or conducts training sessions as required.
- Ensures that all education and development related database and library materials are maintained.
- Responsible for administration of the Compensation and Benefit programs.
- Analyse results and make recommendations for pay structure revisions.
- Responsible for Safety, Wellness, Ergonomics and Environmental programs. The HR Manager works closely with Department Leaders to reintegrate injured employees to the workplace. Ensures effective return-to-work program is in place and monitors employee progress. Works to reduce the division's costs as it pertains to Workers Compensation, STD, LTD, etc.
- Legal Compliance of governmental laws and regulations.
- Facilitate open communication to all employees using various methods including Team and
- Department Meetings, Workshops, Team Buildings, employee-handouts and other effective approaches
- Conduct and/or ensures that all Supervisors/Leaders investigate all non-conformance to Company polices/procedures/rules/regulations
If you are interested in a brilliant faced paced HR Manager role and have the necessary generalist experience, please contact Lauren Height or Ben Worsley for more information.