HR Officer wanted!
We are currently working alongside an education college based in Oxford who are looking for an Hr Officer to join their team on a temporary basis for 6 months. (Possible extension).
This is a full-time position, 36.5 hours per week working from home. (Mobile working kit will be supplied)
Overview and Responsibilities.
The HR Officer will be responsible for day-to-day aspects of recruitment and personnel administration, reporting to the HR Manager.
The post holder will administer recruitment and pre-employment processes within the Department. There will also be a requirement to complete day-to-day aspects of HR and offer support to other senior administrative staff. The post will include, but not be limited to:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Post Appointment
- Administrative Support
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, including a readiness and ability to take responsibility for processes and to bring tasks to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and produce accurate, detailed work within deadlines, following and interpreting standard procedures
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team providing a service
- Ability to build effective working relationships with both immediate colleagues and across departments, and to adopt a flexible approach to different working styles
- Well-developed IT skills (Word and Excel) including proficient use of databases
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle confidential information appropriately
If you are interested, please apply to this advert and someone will come back to you. Many thanks Brook Street.