Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking a committed individual, at Officer Level, to join the Human Resources team. This full-time position will report to the HR Business Partner. The successful candidate will support the achievement of the business strategy and Key Company Targets through the provision of a generalist Human Resources service but with a primary focus on facilitating line management in regard to managing employee relations.
- Champion Health & Safety on site and actively promote a safety culture.
- Supporting line management to apply Company people policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner that complies with legislative responsibilities and to manage employee relation issues.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Trade Union representatives and other stakeholders to ensure a healthy industrial relations climate.
- Leading or facilitating recruitment and selection exercises.
- Participating and delivering relevant improvement projects.
- Providing general administrative support, including payroll and time & attendance processing.
- Develop and deliver training material on HR related topics to support line management enhance their skill base.
- Organise and promote employee health and wellbeing programmes.
- Support the HR Business Partner in participating and delivering HR improvement projects.
- Obtained CIPD Level 3 or above / 2 - 3 years' of HR administration experience within a fast-paced environment / Experience of HR / payroll systems and record maintenance.
- Degree in Human Resources or Business.
- Previous experience of working in HR within a Manufacturing environment.