Brook Street has a unique opportunity to join an established organisation in the West Wales area as an HR Officer.
There has been some recent and very positive changes within the organisation and these changes and adoption of hybrid working has opened up opportunities for candidates to apply for roles who may have previously not had exposure to this organisation.
We are looking for candidates who meet any of the below criteria:
- will commute to the Ceredigion area 2/3 days a week or up to 5 days depending on meeting requirements
- live within the Ceredigion area
- willing to relocate to the Ceredigion area (relocation package on offer)
The successful candidate will provide support to HR Business Partners on a range of issues including changes to legislation, procedures, policies and terms for staff. The role will include managing casework, personnel data management and offer general support to the wider network.
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent experience
- Significant HR Officer experience
- Welsh language skills desirable (or willing to learn)
- Attractive starting salary
- Excellent holiday allowances & benefits packages
- 36.5 hour working week
- Fully funded Welsh language courses
- Relocation package for candidates looking to relocate
Closing date: 15th September 2021, so please apply now for further information.