Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £22.74 per hour
Brook Street Birmingham Office
about 1 month ago
*** Temporary Role - HR Officer ***
I am currently recruiting for a HR Officer on a temporary basis to join a team within the healthcare industry. The role is due to start on 1st November 2021 and to end on the 24th December 2021.
Pay: £22.47 an hour
Hours: 30 hours a week: Monday - Friday.
The RCN Officer will work with a designated Senior RCN Officer and assist them in the provision of services for members, activists and branches within the West Midlands Region. This will include advice and representation on education, employment and professional practice matters for individuals and groups of members.
- 28 days holiday
- £22.47 an hour
Essential Person Criteria
- Knowledge of best practice in relation to employment practices, equality and diversity and equal opportunities
- An understanding of issues affecting nurses, nursing and healthcare
- Experience of delivering an excellent customer experience
- Good influencing and negotiation skills to represent and negotiate on behalf of members
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met under pressure
- Ability to represent and advise members on issues in relation to HR processes and practices, professional practice, professional development and terms and conditions of employment
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, internet and diary software to an intermediate level
- Ability to travel to meet work related deadlines
- Ability to present in a confident and engaging manner - Effective communication skills including written and verbal skills
Please apply today or call Grace on 0121 480 8209 for more information.
***We will respond to all successful applications within 1 working day, if you have not heard back from one of the team in this time then unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***