GROUP HR OFFICER - TELFORD - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Our client based in Telford is looking for an experienced HR Officer to provide HR function across a Group.
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in a HR Officer level role
- CIPD Level 7 Qualified or equivalent
- Driving licence - this role covers 4 sites
Summary of Responsibilities
- Providing expert advice with senior and line managers providing them with expert advice.
- Excellent recording of all HR issues
- Compliance Management
- Responsible for ER advice and ER issues, Company policy and procedure
- Reviewing company policies and procedures
- Communicating policy and procedural information to management team
- Providing up to date information to Payroll team
- Ensuring best practice is achieved
- Managing sickness and absence levels
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written at all levels
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Team player
- Confident decision maker
- Extensive HR experience - specifically within Employee Relations and a strong working knowledge of current Employment Law regulations
- Comprehensive awareness of the disciplinary, grievance, performance management and sickness and absence issues.
- Ability to build effective working relationships quickly with employees and managers
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Microsoft office packages
- Excellent attention to detail with good numeracy skills
For immediate consideration please apply now via this advertisement.
Contact: Steph or Emma 01952 201112