I am currently recruiting for a HR Officer/Administrator in the outskirts of Coventry. Salary of up to £30,000! My client is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR.
THE ROLE & DUTIES
- To maintain and up-date manual and computerised HR and Payroll information systems, ensuring the accurate recording of personal, employment, payroll and staffing establishment information.
- To assist, oversee and produce the preparation and issue of appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide a timely, effective and human resource service in accordance with organisational policies, best practice and current legislation
- Manage training and development across the business
- Monitoring attendance and absence levels along with timekeeping
- Assist with processing and the preparation of payroll
- Dealing with all disciplinary, grievances and dismissal cases
- Completing reference requests
- Additional ad hoc projects when required
- Work closely and support the Payroll administrator
- Have a working knowledge of the payroll system so the process can be supported if required
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work and adjust in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- A strong commitment to customer service, ensuring queries and complaints are resolved with as soon as possible exercising patience
- Decision making - able to be clear and decisive based on information and challenging as required.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, email and the Internet
- Knowledge of basic HR policies
- HR Experience
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position, please apply online!
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***