We are currently working in partnership with a not for profit Society, based in London's West End. We are recruiting for an HR Advisor/Officer to join them on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours p/w (core hours are 10am-4pm with flexibility to start early/late)
Benefits: Generous pension scheme (up to 12% company contribution), cycle to work scheme, 33 days annual leave (3 to be used over Christmas period) + bank holidays, season ticket loan (available after probation), part funded private medical and dental cover, flexible working hours.
As an HR Officer, your main focus will be on Employee Relations (ER) and Recruitment for the organisation. You will specifically be working on mid level operational and scientific roles, from facilities administrators through to senior policy advisors and everything in between.
- Providing support with preparation of monthly payroll for processing
- Acting as the main point of contact for staff regarding employment queries including information about benefits package
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle for mid-level operational and scientific roles
- Manage the recruitment budget including use of agencies
- Manage ER cases in line with organisational policy and legislation
- Advise Line Managers on HR best practice
- Support in driving a diverse culture and making the organisation a great place to work
- Deliver a comprehensive face to face induction for new starters
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- 3+ years expertise within HR
- Strong knowledge of Employee Relations
- Good understanding of UK Employment Laws
- Some exposure to payroll, either directly or indirectly
- Confident working on the full recruitment life cycle
To be considered for this role, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch if you fit the above requirements. There is an immediate start available for the right candidate.