I am recruiting for a HR Operations Manager for a leading higher education provider based near Worcester. The role is paying up to £40,000 and will initially be a fixed term contract for 18 months.
You will be leading a team of 6 people within the HR Operations team, providing a high-quality service to all staff, covering around 1000 permanent employees and 1500 contractors. You will offer guidance and support to managers on a wide range of contractual related matters and will ensure that all aspects of HR employment policy and legislation are reflected in the HR support and process provided by the team.
- CIPD level 7 or equivalent
- Previous HR operations experience
- Experience of managing the employee life cycle
- Knowledge and experience of employment law
- Excellent team management and relationship management skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with team members and key stakeholders alike.
-Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills to manage a busy and varied workload.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Circa £40,000 annual salary dependent on experience
- Opportunity to split working week between home and office
- Generous holiday entitlement which includes 25 days plus all bank holidays
If you are and interested in this position, please send your cv and call Adam or Lauren on 0121 6333888.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your cv has not been selected***