Join a growing international organisation as a trainee HR helpdesk advisor in their busy contact centre assisting with human resources queries.
This is a perfect opportunity for a graduate or entry level candidate looking to gain experience within an HR helpdesk environment.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Taking calls from areas of the business looking for information & guidance
- Updating internal records with queries
- Escalating queries that cannot be resolved by the helpdesk
- Offering guidance on the location of policies
This role requires a high level of security clearance, so candidates need to meet the following requirements
- No history of criminal activity
- Clear credit report, no missed or late payments, defaults or bankruptcy
- Resident within UK for last 5+ years with no time spent abroad longer than 28 days
If you have experience of Customer Services, Hospitality, Retail or HR, this would be an ideal opportunity. Additionally, if you're an HR Graduate with CIPD Level 3 or Diploma, this could be a great start to your HR career.
This is a permanent opportunity, with a starting salary of £19,000 + a £500 benefit option, which can be exchanged for a cash bonus or used for medical insurance, gym membership etc.
This is hybrid working role and return to the office in Newport is expected towards the end of 2021 or early 2022.