Excellent Long Term Temporary Public Sector Opportunity
Are you looking to work in an established public sector organisation in Newport?
The hiring manager is looking for a candidate with Customer service skills, good verbal and written communication, problem solving, working to tight deadlines.
* Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
* Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
* Process work to the defined level of quality.
* Resolve queries and escalate as necessary.
* To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
* Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
* Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
* Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
* Support line management on any additional admin when required.
* Liaise with internal/external clients.
* Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
* Maintain records for audit purposes.
* Ensure deadlines are met.
Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm / 9am - 5pm / 10am - 6pm - 37.5 Hours Per Week
Hourly rate £8.75 per hour
Excellent working facilities - free parking, subsidised canteen and cafe
Send your CV now - this is an excellent opportunity