We are proud to be supporting our client who are industry leaders in their field, in the hiring of a HR Programme Delivery Manager.
**FULLY REMOTE ROLE**
Working for a global solutions company who specialise in financial platforms, you will be supporting an exciting project linked with their expansion, recruiting and overseeing a small team of HR Advisors, based both within the UK & India.
Managing a remote team of HR Advisors, reporting directly to the Global HR Manager & collaborating with the HR Care Manager in America, you will drive results and maintain exceptional delivery of service to customers and throughout all levels of the organisation.
You will lead your team in the delivery of exceptional customer experience, providing first line, HR and generalist support across various channels including: phone, live chat, video calls and case management response, whilst creating new content and developing self-help comms.
As a leader within operations, you will implement and oversee the full 360 recruitment processes and performance of recruitment, whilst being responsible for budgetary compliance, offering solutions for identified staffing gap analysis, strengthening presence, and driving continuous improvement within teams.
* Leverage knowledge and experience to build and maintain a high performing team of HR Generalists through day-day direction, coaching, recognition, recruiting and onboarding, and balancing teams and individual goals
* Lead all Talent Acquisition activities for the HR Connect Channel Support team in order to identify, recruit, and engage top talent.
* Partner with Sr. leadership on performance analytic, reporting & Insights, gathering and collating customer insights from the support experience to provide actionable recommendations. * Continuously collects and reports data that enables fast, educated actions
* Create and inspire a customer improvement mindset across the team to ensure that you are always ahead of the game in the way that our client design new experiences for their customers
* Set, align and oversee the execution of program specific benchmarks and KPIs. Responsible for creation and reporting of program performance metrics and appropriate performance management for the program
* Leads service recovery efforts to solve for customers and deliver an experience so profound that customers are delighted and feel deeply connected to the business
* 3+ years of experience leading HR teams
* Degree qualified or CIPD Level 5
* Global exposure would be desirable
* Fluency in another language incl. French, Hebrew or Portuguese would be advantageous
* Demonstrated results-oriented leadership skills and experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
* Manager who inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues
This is a fully remote position, offering a competitive salary equivalent of £60,000pa. It is working on a contract for at least 1 year, with the potential for extension. Flexibility with working hours is required based on managing and supporting some of your team which will be based in India - working across multiple time zones and scheduling needs with your peers.