HR Recruitment Administrator
Salary: £15.18 - £22.87 per hour ((depending on experience)
Location: Islington, London - 2 days in the office on a Monday and Tuesday and the other 3 days working from home
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (37.5 hours a week)
Are you an experienced HR Administrator looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience in providing Administration support within a HR department?
Our client is a large mental health charity based in Islington, London and they are looking to recruit a HR Recruitment Administrator to join them on a 3-6 months temporary contract.
As a HR Recruitment Administrator, you would be working in a small team within the HR department will be responsible for supporting the HR team and management with the recruitment process. This could involve writing and posting job adverts, onboarding, RTW and DBS checks.
Responsibilities of HR Recruitment Administrator:
- Liaise with hiring managers regarding live roles and putting the roles onto their Workday system
- Write adverts with the hiring managers and posting them to the job boards
- Contact candidates to make job offers on behalf of hiring managers if they are successful
- Conduct DBS checks, health questionnaires and referencing checks
- Advise managers on the recruitment process and provide updates as and when necessary
- Collect and file candidates Right to Work
- Send out new starter forms, and support with the onboarding process
- Maintain and update the tracking campaigns
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year Administration experience
- Recruitment & HR experience isn't essential but desirable
- Flexible working attitude as you will be constantly adapting to changes
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Good organisational skills
- Competent user of Microsoft packages including; Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as Microsoft Teams
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative under minimal supervision
- Capable of adapting to changes and being able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
We are working very quickly to fill this post and we have immediate interviews available, so if you are interested in this position please click apply now.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.