We have 2 positions available working as internal recruitment resources within NHS Digital HR team. This is long-term temporary role.
If you have experience of working within recruitment, either internally or with an agency then this may be the opportunity for you
Location- Working from home but then a hybrid model will be introduced where you will work some days in the office and some days at home - the office will be based in Leeds City Centre
Hours- Monday- Friday 37.5 hours a week - flexible hours between 8-6
Salary- £12.74 per hour
Resourcing and Recruitment Advisor
Responsible for delivering comprehensive flexible HR services across NHS Digital and across nominated areas of HR service delivery
This post is aligned to the HR Recruitment and Resourcing team which is accountable for providing an outstanding Recruitment Service across NHS Digital.
The range of activity you would be involved in, albeit not exclusive to,
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do and looking for ways to continually improve the Candidate and Hiring Manager experience
- Proactive candidate contact to provide guidance and support as they progress through the recruitment journey. Working collaboratively with internal teams to ensure a smooth candidate experience i.e. onboarding, generalist HR, DST?s.
- Proactive sourcing; attraction using various methods including social media aligned to our diversity strategy
- Working with the Business Partners to create compelling, enticing and interesting job adverts to ensure we attract the right calibre and diversity of candidates
- Internal and External promotion of our Employee Brand
- Conducing telephone interviews
- Deliver training to the hiring community to ensure we have a highly skilled and experienced workforce able to make good hiring decisions
- Providing guidance to the hiring community on Selection and assessment methodologies
- Use your recruitment skills and knowledge to help shape and deliver innovative solutions to ensure quality and timely hiring
- Working with the wider Recruitment team to provide subject matter expertise on policies, process and procedures covering the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Creating and analysing reports and analytical information to inform the HR Recruitment Team and Directorates in relation to hiring Performance and recommending improvements
- Maintaining and assuring data quality and information in relation to HR Recruitment activity and employee records, governance and assurance.
- Drive, Initiate & Support delivery of projects/change/improvements that will benefit the Organisation
- Working with wider team to create ?easy to do business with? & ?making our lives easier? methods and ensuring they are easily accessible for all
The Human Resources profession at NHS Digital has adopted the profession standards from the CIPD Profession Map. For this role, the post holder is expected to demonstrate knowledge, behaviours, skills and experience in the following:
Essential knowledge of:
Resourcing - Identifying, attracting and assessing to get the right people for the organisation
How to work with social media resources and channels to lead campaigns
How to conduct fair and objective assessments
Different market insights into competitor organisations, their performance, culture, reward, benefits and learning offering
People Practice - Understanding the range of people practices needed to be an effective people professional
Show sensitivity and respect to others
How to work effectively as part of a team
Employee Relations ? Ensuring the relationship between an organisation and it?s people is managed through transparent practices and relevant law
How employment law (e.g. statute, case law) is created and used to build people practices
People Analytics - Using analytics to inform organisation decision-making
How data is generated, organised and extracted
You will work part of a team striving towards the same goals working in a great environment
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply or send your cv directly to myself