LONG TERM 6 MONTHS TEMPORARY ROLE IN NEWPORT (FULL TIME ONLY - Initially Work From Home)
Do you have a HR, Recruitment or Admin type background and are you looking for Long Term Temp work for a large Public Sector Employer in Newport?
This role covers administrative support throughout the recruitment process.
The successful candidate will need to; work well in a fast-paced and process driven environment, provide good customer service, make effective decisions, contribute to continuous process improvement and work well with internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
The Recruitment team is split into two functions, the recruitment function and the onboarding function. This helps the client ensure that they provide an excellent service to their customers.
The successful candidate will be working within the Onboarding function of the recruitment team.
- Competent in using an applicant tracking system.
- Liaising with line managers and new starters to confirm job offers.
- Ensure that paperwork for new starters is complete and accurate.
- Manage accurate records of recruitment boards and produce statistics where required.
- Be proactive in continuous improvement for recruitment processes and procedures.
- Provide support to line managers and new entrants to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Deal with queries from applicants and internal stakeholders.
HR or resourcing experience would be highly desirable but not essential, as on the job training will be provided.
Pay and Benefits:
£11.21 per hour
28 days holiday (Incl Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days (incl) after 12 weeks
Initial role will be Work From Home - However - Once back at the office there is free on site parking
Close to local bus routes
This role is subject to a Basic DBS
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF APPLICATION WE RECEIVE ONLY THOSE WITH THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS WILL BE CONTACTED