G4S are looking for a HR Resourcing Officer to be based at the Lincolnshire Police HQ on a temporary basis for 6 months. The role is paying £10.34 per hour, Mon to Fri (Full time).
- Support the HR Shared Services Manager in responding to G4S and clients recruitment needs.
- Contribute to the development and performance of the HR Resourcing & Succession Planning team.
- Provide advice and guidance on relevant employment law; terms and conditions of employment; employment and volunteer related policies, procedures and practice.
- Create and maintain accurate manual and computer records.
- Prepare letters; statements of terms and conditions of employment, reports and other work, ensuring accuracy and distribution within agreed timescales.
- Assist the HR Shared Services Manager with reviewing business processes and working arrangements to provide a cost effective, high quality service for customers, whilst ensuring recruitment and selection processes meet the highest professional standards and result in appointment of the best candidate.
- Support the HR Department in meeting its diversity objectives and targets including promoting people's rights and responsibilities; promoting equality and diversity of people and their right to the confidentiality of information. As appropriate, participate in positive action programmes to enable Clients to achieve a workforce representative of its communities.
- Attend recruitment, assessment selections and promotional events and initiatives throughout the county and nationally as necessary.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating resourcing and succession planning campaigns and coordinate the various initiatives undertaken.
- Carry out any other duties as may be determined from time to time with the general scope of the post.
- Proven experience of working within an administrative role
- Experience of data input and retrieval
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Good organisational skills - able to plan, prioritise and coordinate activities to meet deadlines and deal with conflicting demands
- Good communication skills - able to explain things clearly; good written communication at all levels
- Good understanding of diversity issues and positive action
- Genuine desire to improve organisational performance
- Self-motivated, and focused on achieving high levels of performance
- Ability to use Microsoft office packages
- Full manual car driving licence
If you are interested in working with the Police and meet the criteria, please apply. The successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process which takes 4-5 weeks.