HR Services Officer
Agile working across home & office
Full time, 37 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Temporary for 6 months initially
Starting at £10.73 per hour
Derbyshire Constabulary is an exciting organisation to work with, opening up opportunities for both personal and professional development. This new post will be working as a HR Services Officer on a temporary basis, based in the employment services team. The role will be a mixture of working from home, and working at HQ in Ripley.
Skills & Experience Requirements
This role is admin processes based and will be offering admin support across the employment services team. Experience with processing letters and dealing with post employment or secondment processes is required. The type of skills the HR team are looking for is confidentiality, computer literacy particular with Word & Excel and customer service by phone, email and face to face. Being a good team worker is essential and experience in HR processes and providing general HR related advice would be beneficial.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide an effective, quality transactional service across the areas of training, secondment or post-employment as required.
- Contribute to a flexible and resilient service by developing proficiency in multiple disciplines within the transactional service centre.
- Provide 1st line HR advice, manage and resolve customer enquiries and requests for service support in line with the relevant Force policies.
- Contribute to reports and statistics through maintenance of accurate information and data records.
- Take personal responsibility for prioritising workloads in accordance with agreed deadlines and delivery standards.
- Prepare, collate and record information across HR, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data within all areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to the process of continuous development within HR Service Centre.
- Contribute to the effective running of the HR Service Centre by carrying out ad hoc or rostered team tasks as required.
- Attend career and job events as and when required this would be occasional evening and weekends.
If you are interested in working for Derbyshire Constabulary and hold the relevant experience, please apply. Please be aware the successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process which can take approx 4-6 weeks. To be eligible for vetting clearance you need to have lived in the UK for the last 3 years.