Are you a whizz on Excel? Are you able to see trends in figures which others might miss? Do you find the devil in the detail? Do you enjoy presenting Data in powerful dashboards?
If you can answer 'YES' to the below, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
I am recruiting for a Reporting Analyst to join a friendly and dynamic Talent Acquisition team based in Canary Wharf. This position is based in Canary Wharf at the end users UK HQ and the hours are Mon-Fri 9am - 5:30pm.
You will support the Talent Acquisition team with their day to day management reporting. This will cover a number of key projects however data will typically be extracted from the in-house recruitment database, or collected from the members of the Talent Acquisition team and then reviewed in Excel. You will then be required to present necessary dashboards for Senior Management review. You will be agile and able to manage conflicting deadlines at ease owing to the fast pace of this environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Pivot Tables & V Look Ups should come naturally to you however additional experience within Macros or automated programming would also be welcome
- Able to create powerful presentations for Senior Managers to use in meetings
- 1 year experience working in a similar role, ideally within a international organisation
- Previous experience within talent/recruitment or HR would be advantageous
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions clearly and work autonomously
- Team player
This is an initial temporary contract with the potential to go long term.