Are you a bubbly, personable, hard working individual looking for a career in HR and Recruitment?
My client is looking for a HR/Recruitment Coordinator ideally with 2 years' experience in HR/Recruitment. They need an individual who can hit the ground running, is able to work well under pressure on their own initiative and work to all deadlines/targets in a fast-paced office environment. You would need to be a people person, be happy with networking and looking at new ways to attract candidates.
Culture fit is the forefront of the business, and you must have a caring nature, willing to go above and beyond your job role and really get stuck into a care environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and sponsored events.
- Maintain job boards and social media networks on live adverts.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interview in an efficient and professional manner.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to NI and PAYE documentation, new starter/leaver packs and all over employment related documents.
- Ensure all employee files are compliant with CQC/HISC standards.
- Conduct character references, criminal background (CRB) and, where applicable, motor vehicle insurance checks.
- Manage the weekend off duty phone as scheduled 1 in 7/8 weeks.
- Quarterly supervision of employee with annual appraisal.
- Support in maintaining NMDS for training funding.
You must have a full clean UK Driving License as you will be expected to travel between Buxton, Disley, Poynton, Marple Bridge and Glossop.
£20,000 - £22,000 based on experience, plus bonus PA based on KPI