£20-£22k per annum
Mon - Fri - 09:00am - 17:00pm
I have an amazing opportunity for a hard-working individual to join a well-established senior care home firm in Stockport.
My client is looking for a HR/Recruitment Coordinator with a minimum of 2 years' experience in HR/Recruitment. They need an individual who can hit the ground running, is able to work well under pressure on their own initiative and work to all deadlines/targets in a fast-paced office environment.
Culture fit is necessary, and you must have a caring nature, willing to go above and beyond your job role and really get stuck into a care environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and sponsored events.
- Maintain job boards and social media networks on live adverts.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interview in an efficient and professional manner.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to NI and PAYE documentation, new starter/leaver packs and all over employment related documents.
- Ensure all CareGiver files are compliant with CQC/HISC standards.
- Conduct character references, criminal background (CRB) and, where applicable, motor vehicle insurance checks on all CareGivers.
- Manage the weekend off duty phone as scheduled 1 in 7/8 weeks.
- Quarterly supervision of CareGivers with annual appraisal.
- Support in maintaining NMDS for training funding.
You must have a full clean UK Driving License as you will be expected to travel between Buxton, Disley, Poynton, Marple Bridge.
If this is something that interested you, please apply online or contact Emma M on 0161 503 2209