I am recruiting for a HR System Support Manager based in the Birmingham City Centre; you will need to have previous experience of managing systems and applications at a senior level, in return you will receive an annual salary of circa £43,000.
As HR System Support Manager you will maintain, control and co-ordinate the delivery of accurate and timely HR management information and data throughout the business in compliance with regulatory, professional and service standards. This role requires an awareness and understanding of all aspects of system integration and process-based change; it is instrumental in assuring the interoperability of software applications. You must maintain business wide visibility of application performance through reporting of critical factors via KPIs and must manage the expectations of application users and stakeholders.
You will also be a line manager to 6 people including 2 People Information and Data Analysts and 4 Origin Support Officers.
You will be working for an extremely well known, large public service, a great company to have on your CV as having worked for.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Maintain and control routine people information governance procedures, attending and supplying information for meetings with accurate, legally compliant and meaningful management information. Develop and control the co-ordination, collation and dissemination of people information both within and beyond the People and Culture function
- Develop with stakeholders a robust and fit for purpose approach and structure of information types, reports, reporting cycles, professional and service standards
- Manage customer, colleague, supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Work with People and Culture colleagues to maintain knowledge of best practice and developments in people information and data, recommending development of own team as appropriate
- Ensure effective contribution to all Projects commissioned through the People and Culture function, providing support to Project Managers and the teams involved ensuring changes and improvements are implemented successfully
- Solution owner for the Origin system, ensuring that it is fully supported through liaison with internal customers, technical support staff for network, database and GIS requirements
- Produce statistics and report on system performance/usage, ensuring that local failover and Disaster Recovery capability are operational and periodically tested, managing the system's lifecycle, planning necessary upgrades
- Ensure that the standard operating procedures relevant to the management of the Origin application used is monitored and adhered to, ensuring compliance with legislation and codes of practice
- Significant experience of Application Management
- Demonstrative experience of managing applications at a senior level.
- Customer-focused work ethic with strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Successful track record in developing, analysing, collating, disseminating and controlling HR information and data
- Technical documentation skills with keen attention to detail.
- Able to command the confidence of senior operational managers, employees, trade unions, external partners and other stakeholders
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Circa £43000 annual salary
- City centre location - easily commutable
- 37 hour working week - flexible working options
- 28 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days
- Final salary pension scheme
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***