HR Systems Analyst - Immediate start!
Salary: £37,676 per annum
Location: Home-based working
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm (35 hours)
Would you like to work for a charitable organisation that makes a difference?
Are you a HR professional with a good knowledge of payroll processes?
My client is a long-standing charity organisation that is looking for a HR Systems Analyst to join them on a 6 month contract. Working from home, you will be working as part of their HR Systems Team so support and administer the furlough process and systems-related activities, and offer support in HR systems projects.
You will be responsible for coordinating the administration related to their furloughed population, ensuring that furlough processes are running smoothly and that all employees on furlough are paid correctly. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for providing project support on some HR systems projects, working alongside other team members, supporting and training systems users and resolving user issues.
- Provide system administration support ensuring that the system is running at its best capacity where required
- Understand the HR and payroll systems, as well as additional modules to these systems
- Support the Head of HR systems and team members to develop and implement new systems solutions and functionality Support the Head of HR Systems and Senior Specialists in ensuring that the software application is understood sufficiently by all users to enable them to complete their assigned work
- Use and produce accurate and professional standards of complex ad-hoc management information reports to users as required
- Induct new users in the correct use of the HR System/s
- Provide advice and guidance on processes and procedures;
- Test the functionality within reports, rebuild reports and where necessary, make improvements to reports to improve accuracy or usability; Where possible, take advantage of new functionality to improve management information service e.g. scheduling and bursting reports to specific recipients
- Maintain absolute discretion and maturity in handling sensitive/confidential data
- Assist in the development and implementation of analytics reports and tool
- Assist with the updating of system configuration documentation and user manual
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of HR and/or payroll processes
- Experience of HR/Payroll systems e.g. ITrent, ResourceLink, PeopleSoft, CoreHR
- Familiar with data privacy requirements in an organisation
- Experience in training users online, face to face and preparing training material
- Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of furlough related process and system administration
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Confident in using reporting software
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.