My client is looking for a Human Resources Information Services Officer to cover a 3 month temp contract.
The purpose of this position is to manage the maintenance of the internal HR systems, providing an accurate reporting function to the management team and supporting with in depth analysis as requested.
The main duties and responsibilities of the post include the following however are not limited to :-
- Analysing and interpreting information, providing key reports to the HR management team on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Oversee the development of the internal HR system (iTrent) and supporting with development opportunities to improve current functions alongside the HR management team.
- Reviewing the current functions and guiding with innovative ideas to enhance the current management information reporting systems.
- Deliver best practice training on the HR systems to colleagues.
- Ensure all systems are compliant in relation to GDPR regulations and operate checking processes to monitor this.
- Support with the processing of accurate survey data and quality control processes to ensure that data is held accurately.
- To work in collaboration with colleagues in the support functions team, fulfilling request for information and assistance in addition to supporting the HR team as necessary.
- Monitor the HR intranet pages ensuring that all communications and information is kept up to date.
Please be advised this role is based at the Slough site however travel to other local sites will be required.
**An enhanced DBS would be required for this role **
This position is a Temporary vacancy with a duration of around 3 months. The role will be Part time (22.2hrs per week) and paying up to £17ph depending on experience.
Apply today or email with any questions.