HRIS Administrator - Warrington
Must be able to commit to 3 months.
£11.00 - to interview and start immediately!
Our client is looking for a HRIS Administrator to join their team and support the data and reporting needs of their business. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of excel and have a flexible approach to working hours.
* Work closely with the UK HRIS team, to ensure reporting needs are answered.
* Work on regional reporting requirements via a timetabled reporting calendar
* Update E1 and HR Information Systems
* Produce monthly metric reports.
* Report HR-related KPI's (labour turnover, headcount, hires, etc) on weekly and Ad-hoc basis
* Help maintain the HR Database system self-service, including queries.
* Produce ad-hoc reports for the HR team and business leaders
* Maintain the highest standards of confidentiality
If you would like to apply, please email your CV