Our Public Sector client based in Worcester is looking for a Human Resource Administrator to join their team. This will be on a temporary basis for 3 - 6 months initally.
This team covers a range of programmes from apprenticeships and graduate entry, to internships, and government sponsored schemes such as 'care leavers'.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting specialists within the team
- Managing day to day activity including the team mailbox
- Supporting enrolments for individuals
- Maintaining records and spreadsheets ensuring that scheme data is accurate and up to date
- Updating information and providing advice and/or guidance to queries from managers and employees
- Managing multiple email mail boxes
- Confident use of Outlook, Word and Excel/Spreadsheets
- Delivering at pace with attention to detail
This role will require a basic disclosure and three years of recent activity referencing.
This will be a full time role offering a flexible hybrid model of working which will require you to be in the office at least 3 days a week. The rate of pay will be £12.90 per hour.
If this sounds like you, please apply online! If your CV application is successful, interviews will be held week commencing October 11th.